Re: Simplified logo masthead

Tim Ney said:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 09:28 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
>> Sebastien Biot?
>
> The one and only.
>
>> I'm happy to put it up, but we still don't have a split out version that
>> we
>> can use (I mentioned this a few months ago when it first came up).
>
> We may be able to get a GIMP file from Sebastien.  If not, can someone
> create a logo+text+tm image version?

If he can't, I'm sure I could...

Though it's a bit late to mention, I think these mastheads are a slight
step back in overall appeal. Most of the headers are too dark and complex,
taking attention away from the plain foot rather than emphasizing it. The
exception is Bugzilla's masthead... I've been thinking about this for a
while, but the only decent workaround I've got so far is replacing them
with brighter images... For now, I'll keep looking for options.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/