Re: Simplified logo masthead

Tim Ney wrote:

I'm happy to put it up, but we still don't have a split out version that we
can use (I mentioned this a few months ago when it first came up).
We may be able to get a GIMP file from Sebastien.  If not, can someone
create a logo+text+tm image version?
This should be pretty easy to do if you have the originals (EPS or SVG, I'd guess). Given that it is a trademark, we probably want the exact image on the website, rather than an approximation :)

James.