Re: gnome.org/projects/

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > Agree. But shouldn't be too hard to generate it with some simple shell
> > in the Makefile (so it's generated every time the site is built), rather
> > than doing it dynamically with php.
>
> Right, I'm just saying that I'm good with php and suck at (mostly anything
> else) :)

Oh! Heh. I read that wrongly. ;-)

So that page is ugly and boring. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to
make it slightly more interesting, too. Maybe we should just make a simple
list and be done with it, but that seems lame.

(If the project meta info was in some kind of common format, we could put
some additional info on the project page, automagically sucked from there.
But it would still be a very boring list.)

GNOME Summit 2005: October 10th-12th        http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage