gnome.org/projects/

Hey... sort-of-followup to the email I just sent-

http://gnome.org/projects/

I think this page is almost always going to be out-of-date. I'm
thinking it probably makes more sense to just have this be an
auto-generated list of pages in the projects/ root, with a note that
the list is incomplete and for a more complete list, go to
http://gnome.org/softwaremap/*

Thoughts? I'm happy to kill the list, but doing the autogenerated bit
is probably beyond me, at least without php :)

danke-
Luis

* man that weasely text there is laaaaame and unencouraging. :/