Re: Signing off the wgo goals

Vincent Untz reindirizz�>>- How is the revamp affecting http://de.gnome.org/ ,
http://es.gnome.org/ , http://fr.gnome.org/ ....?

Right now, it's not clear what those sites are. I can speak for the fr
one, though :-)

We're aliasing fr.gnome.org to www.gnomefr.org. But I'd very much prefer
to have fr.gnome.org be a french version of www.gnome.org and
www.gnomefr.org be the website of GNOME-FR. This would tremendously help
with our website since right now we have a lot of stuff on gnomefr.org
that should just be in the french version of gnome.org.

I think www.gnome.org should be translatable with language detection (as debian.org) and fr.gnome.org, it.gnome.org, etc. should not be translation of wgo, but language team specific sites, with their own content. Not every language team can put up their own domain and having a common infrastructure already available can only make things simpler.

--
Buongiorno.
Complimenti per l'ottima scelta.