Re: website product in bugzilla

live.gnome.org has now its own component in bugzilla. See:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=website

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

>>- list of developers
>

> Should you be in this list?

It would be good if at least those of you with cvs/shell accounts in the
window server are listed as developers at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

I'm planning to apply the following changes next week:

> We could remove:
> - gdp
> - gpp
> - gup
> - lxr
> - news
>
> We could rename
> - Bonsai -> cvs (would be viewcvs + bonsai)
> - gtp -> l10n-status
>
> We could keep:
> - art
> - developer (until it's switched off)
> - guadec
> - www
>
> We could add:
> - live
> - foundation
> - blogs
> - planet
- mail

> We could also add gnome-web-list in the CC of the components we keep and
> add.

After asking in #bugs the recommended practice is to have dummy accounts
for every component so anybody willing to receive bugs updates of a
component via email can watch the accounts of the components that are
interested. Once we have this system I'll put a page with instructions
in the wiki.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org