A few changes on wgo

Hi,

I'd like to add a few changes to wgo.

 1.) Add gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/support/index.wml (attached)

 2.) Change the wgo header:
      a.) Delete the 'user' link
      b.) Add a link to 'support'

This is the first step towards the long-term goal described here:

  http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fWebsiteUpdates

Thos already agreed to help me getting them into CVS. This will happen
tomorrow if nobody objects. Thanks.

Cheers,

Claus

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

<head>
  <title>GNOME Support</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/default.css" />
  <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/img/logo/foot-16.png" />
</head>

 	<h1>GNOME Support</h1>

	  There's a livid community around GNOME and we're happy to help you
	  if possible. The following list points to several options you can choose.

	  However, GNOME interacts with a large number of other software projects.
	  In most cases, the Internet homepage of your distribution is thus
	  a better place to start.

	  We recommend that you first check the support options of your distribution.

	<h3>Documentation</h3>

	System Administrator Guide, and an Accessability Guide, see our

	<h3>Knowledge base</h3>

	can be found in our <a href="http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page";>
	knowledge base</a>.

	It is provided in form of a wiki &ndash; an online resource
	everybody is allowed to change.</p>

	<h3>User forum</h3>

	join our <a href="http://gnomesupport.org/forums/";>user forum</a>.

	Note that developers seldomly read its topics, so it's not a proper way
	request a feature, or report a bug.</p>

	<h3>Mailing lists</h3>

	List</a> is a good place to ask general questions about GNOME. Often,
	your question was already asked by someone else. You can find an answer
	by browsing or searching the

	<h3>IRC channels</h3>

	is GIMPnet, with the channels #gnome-help (for getting help with GNOME)
	and #gnome (for developer discussion) being the main resources.</p>

	<h3>Report a bug</h3>

	a certain feature?

	Be sure to report in <a href="http://bugzilla.gnome.org/";>GNOME
	Bugzilla</a>. If you're new to Bugzilla, you may find the

	<!-- <h3>Commercial support</h3>

	// Mention the commercial support option, and a pointer to a list
	of companies that provide support, training, and custom development.

	<h3>Books</h3>

	// Mention the option to buy a good book, and a pointer to a list
	of books about 'default GNOME' distributions, and books related to GNOME.