Re: A few changes on wgo

Claus Schwarm wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:49:15 +0100
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 14:49 +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:

2.) Change the wgo header:
     a.) Delete the 'user' link
     b.) Add a link to 'support'

2) doesn't seem to be done yet.

Thos said yesterday he'd do it today. I'm confident he'll do it.

But a patch is attached. I believe that's sufficient but I couldn't
test it. I'm still trying to make gnomeweb-wml.

Done. By the way, to change a header on w.g.o you currently need to change at least two (possibly three) files:

  * include/evilsedhack
  * www.gnome.org/index.html
  * www.gnome.org/WGO-FOOTER.html

I'm not sure where the last one is applied (I assume directory listings or something?), but I don't suppose it does any harm to keep it up to date.

I was not sure if it was appropriate to have all the pages generated from evalisedhack to have the "Support" link in bold, so this does now leave us without a bold link in the header for a large proportion of the site.

Also, I noticed /learn is woefully out of date. The latest user guide is for 2.10, but the latest sysadmin guide is for 2.6! Do we have newer versions of these documents?

-Thomas