Re: Banner for 2.12 release

<quote who="Sebastien Biot">

> I haven't done this in a while but here it goes... What do you guys
> think of something like this:
> as a banner for wgo on 2.12 release day and following?

Sweet. The "yeah baby" is a tad inappropriate for a general audience. Maybe
something like "right on time", reflecting some of Andreas' suggestions? (In
fact, "right on time" might be a better phrase than "on/to the minute" for
your stuff, Andreas.) You could even use the sexy GNOME clock Andreas did...
I really want a GNOME clock now. ;-)

Nice to see you again, Sebastien. :-)

- Jeff

-- 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand