Re: Banner for 2.12 release

Thanks all for your comments. Quite a few have pointed out that "yeah
baby!" might not work with a wider audience or that it might be seen
as sexist. Fair enough.

I've read some of the suggestions -- "right on time" & clock from Jeff
and "freedom for your senses" from Quim. I'll see if I can get
something out of them. In the mean time, I've done this:

 http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/love_love_love.html

Like "yeah baby!" it's not so much about GNOME as a product but more
about how the GNOME community feels about working on it ("we love what
we do") and about how it might feel to prospective users ("you will
love it").

Sebastien

--
Sebastien Biot