Re: Splash for 2.8 release

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Having looked at these and your second lot, I think you clinched it with 03
(not nerdy at all!), but 02 was also good. If you're happy with either of
these, I'd love to use one when we go live on Wednesday. Your choice! :-)

Let's go with the 3D splash[1] then.

As for the choice of screenshot to use... I gather from the comments I got that the one I have now (with the bottom panel set to opaque as per Thomas Wood's suggestion) would work ok so I'll get the image ready using that one. Recreating it using another screenshot (of an actual 2.8 desktop perhaps) is easy if we find we want something else instead.

Sebastien

[1] http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/gnome28_03.html
--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net