Re: Splash for 2.8 release

<quote who="Sebastien Biot">

> 2) 3D effect; a bit nerdy perhaps:
> http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/gnome28_03.html
> (I just realized that the text on the right hand side needs to be better
> aligned to the image on the left. I'll correct that soon.)

Hey Sebastien,

Having looked at these and your second lot, I think you clinched it with 03
(not nerdy at all!), but 02 was also good. If you're happy with either of
these, I'd love to use one when we go live on Wednesday. Your choice! :-)

Thanks!

linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin