Re: GNOME Documentation Site Proposal

Mike:

  IMHO you should, as they say 'round these parts, JFDI (go ahead); the
changes you make can be ported, in most cases, to library.gnome.org when
it arrives. No sense holding off on creating good new content or
cleaning out the muck of stale links or outdated info.  Especially the
new tutorials-- those'd be great and shouldn't be hard to copy over to
L.G.O once it comes online.

a.