Re: Broken links for CVS info page

Hey,

> > I've been reading, and has a list of links at the bottom. Unfortunately,
> > the links:
> >
> > CVS Home
> > GNOME CVS Online Browser
> > GNOME CVS Online Searcher
> > GNOME Tinderbox
> >
> > all lead to error 404 pages.  So does the link 'bonsai query interface'
> > at the start of the doc. :(
>
> That's a leftover after break-in earlier this year. These parts are
> still not recovered.

I've removed the Online Searcher and Tinderbox links for now, and
replaced any references of Bonsai to point to the relevant ViewCVS
links.

> > I'm kind of confused about all of this CVS stuff, and I wanted to read
> > the gnomeweb-wml/README to tinker with the local setup I'm supposed to
> > have.  Can someone lead me to the right urls for these items, or fix the
> > links?  Or am I just in the wrong place?  Any help would be appreciated.

gnomeweb-wml is actually the cvs module for www.gnome.org
web-devel-2 is the module for developer.gnome.org
foundation-web is the module for foundation.gnome.org
guadec-web is the module for guadec.gnome.org

Hope this helps.

Glynn