Broken links for CVS info page

Hi all,

I've been wondering if I could be of help around here and have been
digging around for info.  Through this post from April:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2004-April/msg00027.html,
I've found this site: http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html, which
I've been reading, and has a list of links at the bottom. Unfortunately,
the links:

CVS Home
GNOME CVS Online Browser
GNOME CVS Online Searcher
GNOME Tinderbox

all lead to error 404 pages.  So does the link 'bonsai query interface'
at the start of the doc. :(

I'm kind of confused about all of this CVS stuff, and I wanted to read
the gnomeweb-wml/README to tinker with the local setup I'm supposed to
have.  Can someone lead me to the right urls for these items, or fix the
links?  Or am I just in the wrong place?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Lisa

PS: IMHO, that note from April should be translated into a page for
newbies coming here wanting to help :)  Maybe something like it is
available and I just haven't seen it?