Out on a limb

I may be going out on a limb when I ask this.

With the recent deaths of beloved Gnome hackers, I was thinking that
maybe we could honor them by immortalizing their contributions with a
memorial page. The page would present a picture of the hacker and list
their contributions and thanks from the comunity. Please let me know
your thoughts on this.

--
Sean Harshbarger
harshy dersoldat org

Key fingerprint = 086A AA96 51DD D84D 3E64  1B26 778F 2335 C828 E736