Re: Out on a limb

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 21:36, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
> I may be going out on a limb when I ask this.
>
> With the recent deaths of beloved Gnome hackers, I was thinking that
> maybe we could honor them by immortalizing their contributions with a
> memorial page. The page would present a picture of the hacker and list
> their contributions and thanks from the comunity. Please let me know
> your thoughts on this.

Not at all out on a limb; we should definitely do something to
memorialize them. The consensus of the board and release-team was that
dedicating the release to them would be appropriate- perhaps a brief
page in the release notes and /start/2.6/ would then be more appropriate
than a permanent page elsewhere.

Luis