Re: Suggestions for restructuring site

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 06:53, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 04:47:53AM +1100 or thereabouts, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Aaron Weber">
> >
> > > * Move the developerinterviews stuff to developer.gnome.org
> > > * Put the FAQs under the "Learn" section with the rest of the docs
> >
> > Yes, to both, although the docs will most likely all move to
> > library.gnome.org (will describe more fully in web planning doc).
>
> No. Or at least, when you say "the FAQs", one of them is
> currently the one I did for Gnome 1.2. It has taken long
> enough to get it moved with a big "here is the link, it
> is completely out of date" notice on the link.
>
> It really shouldn't be there at all. Is anyone working on
> a new one?

It's on our todo list.  We will watermark depreciated documents in the
library and provide links to the current material.  The library will
archive old and new materials, and provide a clues to users of the
status of the document.

As the the FAQ content, gnomedesktop.org has a lot of content we should
be stealing.  The lists also a good source of frequently asked
questions.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.