Re: Suggestions for restructuring site

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> > > * Move the developerinterviews stuff to developer.gnome.org * Put the
> > > FAQs under the "Learn" section with the rest of the docs
> >
> > Yes, to both, although the docs will most likely all move to
> > library.gnome.org (will describe more fully in web planning doc).
>
> No. Or at least, when you say "the FAQs", one of them is currently the one
> I did for Gnome 1.2. It has taken long enough to get it moved with a big
> "here is the link, it is completely out of date" notice on the link.

(We're sort of talking in shorthand for "current stuff and what we mean for
the future", so if the FAQ is totally out of date, that's okay, we'll deal.)

> It really shouldn't be there at all. Is anyone working on a new one?

One for the docs dudes, I think. Very worthwhile doing.

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew