Suggestions for restructuring site

Hello again...

Currently, gnome.org has a very flat structure. That can be good but it
seems a little disorganized right now.  Some of these ideas have already
been discussed and I think jdub even agrees with at least one or two of
them. In my opinion, we should:

* Move the developerinterviews stuff to developer.gnome.org
* Put the FAQs under the "Learn" section with the rest of the docs
* Put the font licensing under "About" or "Resources" or "Softwaremap"
or something-- do the fonts have a project page in the software map? If
so, that's where the licensing info belongs.
* Press probably belongs under "About" as well.

In addition, who's in charge of the apache conf on gnome.org? We oughta
fix some little redirecty stuff....

I'm going to be doing some screenshots...

Yours,

a.

As before, my outline of the toplevel tree structure thingy:

	about : description of GNOME and its goals
	account : login to your gnome.org account
	bounties : bounty hunt info
	contact : contact info for gnome.org people
	developerinterviews : list of interviews
	faqs : (too little content)
	     users-faq
	     gnome-foundation-faq
	fonts : Font licensing
	friends: donations page
	i18n : list of available languages (see also GTP)
	learn : user docs
	      intro
	      users-guide
	      access-guide
	      admin-guide
	press : contact info and resources for press articles
	      releases
	projects: List of projects (see also softwaremap)
	resources : info on getting involved or getting help
	softwaremap :  (Software map)
	start  (Introductory resources)
	       2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5