GNOME Office site redesign

Some of you may be aware of the flurry of design activity on the GNOME
Office mail list of late.

The GNOME Office portal will shortly be relaunched.  Among the
candidates for the design of the portal are:

 o  http://www.charlietech.com/goffice
    by myself

 o  http://www.ryand.net/oss/goffice/goweb/
    by Ryan Pavlik

 o  http://www.burnett-hall.co.uk/~ojbh/testing/gnome-office/
    by Oliver Burnett-Hall (re-using some of my gfx)

These are all a work in progress and design only - content is obviously
completely up to the discresion of the GO contributors.

Also worth a mention is that Joseph Pingenot is toying with the idea of
a Gnumeric site revamp (although peronsally I'd rather see it fall under
the GO website):

http://www.digitasaru.net/gnumericweb-testbed/new-gnumeric/

Any thoughts, ideas, or contributions are welcome and encouraged on the
GO list.  We are also looking for a new logo so please come forward with
any ideas or mockups.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org