Links to www.gnome.org sister pages

Hi,

  there's currently a discussion about the future of the German GNOME
translation one contributor mentioned that there's still to much English
knowledge neccessary to get from www.gnome.org to local pages like
www.gnome-de.org. Could we try to agree some criteria for local pages to
become a 'local www.gnome.org sister page' that could be linked to like
www.debian.org links to their translated pages?

  There are still lots of German people who don't know any English word
and if they get across a link to www.gnome.org they cannot even find the
link to the German site and we (the German web team) don't get as much
traffic as we could. And we don't want to get traffic to transfer lots
of data but to have as many people as possible coming across the German
page to help those searching for help and to provide 'joining
information' for those interested.

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/