Re: flawed CVS Scripts (was Re: d.g.o/dotplan/schedule outdated!)

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 02:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Curtis Hovey">
>
> > The content on www, developer, and foundation would be semi-permanent.
> > Content will be revised to remain current.  These sites will point to
> > content in the library, reducing the need to grow, shrink, or change the
> > site structure of the main sites.  When content is removed, a redirect
> > will probably be used (traffic reporting would be nice to help make the
> > decision).
>
> Precisely. :-)
>
> - Jeff

Ok.  So I see you guys have the concept sorted.

Now what can I do to help?

I can see there are still plenty of validation errors to work on and I'm
happy to work on these.  Should I add the gnome website headers to pages
that don't have it (DocBook generated content for instance) or convert
to the wml format as I fix validation?

--
Jack.