Re: d.g.o/dotplan/schedule outdated!

Quoting Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>:
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/ should point to
> http://www.gnome.org/start/ with a hint that this page has moved.
> Unfortunately, I couldn't find it in the web-devel-2 module.

Can I suggest instead we point it to http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/#schedule
instead?  Then, in the future, when a new schedule is updated we change the
htaccess so d.g.o/dotplan/schedule/ always points to the latest schedule.

I would also like to suggest we point the 'User' menu item to
http://www.gnome.org/start/.  As this page says:

"This page will end up being the one-stop starting point for GNOME users, new or
old. It will have user-oriented documentation, links to version-specific
information, and cool stuff like that. For now, we're just linking to the
version-specific info for current versions of GNOME."

I found one of the most frustrating things when I first used the gnome website
was the fact the the user link went back to the main page all the time...

--
Jack