contact page draft

I've put up a draft of a contact page.

http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html

I see three general issues:  Are these the links we want?  Should we
have the related links?  Is how to contact appropriate?

I added the press link at the last minute and I don't know if it is
still active.

I want to restructure the developer and user pages to have a good,
cohesive set of links.  When this contact page is ready for commit, I
want to remake 'Getting Involved' and 'Getting Started!' along the
Contact page's lines.  I think users really need a support/information
page; the old resources page had a lot of IRC channels and distribution
links.

PS.  Sorry about taking so long on this.  I was very distracted
recently.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.