Re: legal and style issues for the Web sites.

<quote who="Curtis C. Hovey">

> I located the svg files for the logo.  We should check the three files,
> gnome2-plain.svg, gnome2-plain-label.svg, gnome2-fancy.svg in to cvs.

I also have a collection of official logos (source and rendered), but they
should not go into CVS or be made obviously public at the moment (see
below).

> Is there a policy for placing copyright information in the comments of
> images?  I think we should offer the svg files for high res (since our
> three logos were made in Adobe Illustrator).  I can make a high-res jpg,
> but png is better quality, and s readable by all major tool that are used
> for print.

We should offer them as images for press later on, but right now we don't
have our trademark policy nutted out or online (the board is working on
this). Until we do, we can't make any of this point blank obvious.

      "Are you XFire's crazy girlfriend? And if so, shine on you crazy
                          diamond!" - Paul Cameron