Re: cvs.gnome.org

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 10:02, Mark Finlay wrote:
> > > cvs.gnome.org - the software we have running there is a bit out
> > > of date...
> >
> > Pardon?  LXR has the very latest code from mozilla's CVS, bonsai isn't
> > very far out of date either, though it's got a few fixes to be merged
> > in.  Neither is under particularly active development, so getting
> > updates merged from upstream isn't a major priority.  Unless you were
> > talking about something else entirely?
>
> Sorry, didn't mean that they hadn't been updated properly on this end.
> More that the software itself seems very outdated when compared to
> viewcvs.

Ah, well, I don't see that either.  :-)  Folks seem to find "browsing"
by way of viewcvs easier than by lxr/bonsai, but I think my list of
features that are in bonsai/lxr and not viewcvs is much longer than my
list of features that go the other way.  Please, be constructive, and
tell me what's missing, so that I can get it added one way or another.
	Greg