Re: cvs.gnome.org

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 05:12, Mark Finlay wrote:
> http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/ would be really great to have on

It's on my list, which is rather long at the moment.  :-(

> cvs.gnome.org - the software we have running there is a bit out
> of date...

Pardon?  LXR has the very latest code from mozilla's CVS, bonsai isn't
very far out of date either, though it's got a few fixes to be merged
in.  Neither is under particularly active development, so getting
updates merged from upstream isn't a major priority.  Unless you were
talking about something else entirely?
	Greg