Re: Searching for GNOME User Guide

Hi Telsa,

The User Guide now has a generic location, where the latest version will
always reside: http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/latest/

So that's where people should end up. Do you know who I can contact to
get redirects to this location on canvas.gnome.org?

I also think it would be a good idea to add the latest User Guide
location to google. If no-one objects, I'll do that at the end of the
week.

Over the next couple of months, I'll see if there is any improvement in
the ranking of the latest User Guide. If there isn't significant
improvement, we can then look at adding keywords to the User Guide
index.html file.

Eugene