Re: Searching for GNOME User Guide

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 14:09, Eugene O'Connor wrote:
> I also think it would be a good idea to add the latest User Guide
> location to google. If no-one objects, I'll do that at the end of the
> week.

Um. How?

AFAIK, you just have to have people linking to you. You can't put a page
directly into google.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp