Re: Web Standards and the new layout

<quote who="Brian Kerrick Nickel">

> d.g.o:
> > <dl>
> >   <dd>
> >    The latest GNOME developer news and GNOME Weekly Summaries.
> >   </dd>
> > </dl>

Oh, the front page of d.g.o, not the navigation area.

I dunno, seems sensible to me given the current information there, and
remembering that it's still the same site, but with a different template
(thanks go to James Henstridge for doing the developer-related sites, and
Alex Duggan for c.g.o).

I would hope that at some stage, w.g.o and d.g.o become so intermeshed that
the whole "separate site" idea just disappears. That'll take some time, but
it'll be worth it. (Not that there wouldn't be appropriate information for
both users and developers, just that it would be one coherent whole.)

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

                Patches are like Free Software love letters.