Re: LOCK AND LOAD!

<quote who="Alan Cox">

> > While we had the patient on the table, we did a speedy bonus
> > appendectomy.  Lots of shitty little useless bits got their tickets to
> > oblivion, now it's time to roll out the tanks for an all out offensive
> > on the muck, bile and hazardous waste still present in the operating
> > theatre. LOCK AND LOAD!
>
> Well all I asked was about being allowed to fix up some of the gunge.
> Thanks for going beyond the call of duty and exterminating the WML horror.

Heh, that's ok. It's stuff that was going to have to happen anyway, with the
migration to the new infrastructure. Everything had to be html (ideally
xhtml), stuff like that. So now we have a much easier migration path ahead
of us, but in the mean time, people can actually work on the stuff that
really matters (content) without driving themselves mad. :-)

Apart from the automake stuff. That's still there, and ugly as ever. ;-)

> You can put the book and candle down and come out of the pentacle now 8)

Haw haw. ;-)

   "The plural of lego is legouch, from when you tread on those plural on
                  the floor in bare feet." - Telsa Gwynne