LOCK AND LOAD!

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Once the cancerous wml cells are destroyed, and the patient wakes, there
> may be some time of adjustment. Normal activities may resume after some
> rest and recuperation.

While we had the patient on the table, we did a speedy bonus appendectomy.
Lots of shitty little useless bits got their tickets to oblivion, now it's
time to roll out the tanks for an all out offensive on the muck, bile and
hazardous waste still present in the operating theatre. LOCK AND LOAD!

Please note the new HACKING file:

  Only registered GNOME Website medical staff may check in changes without
  approval. They are listed in the MAINTAINERS file. The other people who
  can check in changes without approval are the dudes who manage their own
  little areas on the website, such as module maintainers and their helpers.

  There are a few things anyone can do, which will please more people that
  it may inconvenience, so you're welcome to do these at any time:

    - Fixing up typos such as spelling and grammar mistakes

    - Fixing up broken html bits

    - Fixing up standards-breaking pages

    - Eliminating EVIDENCE OF EVIL such as images-as-text, font tags, and
      anything else that doesn't help us shift towards XHTML Strict

  Otherwise, please mail gnome-web-list gnome org and ask for permission.

    "I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." - George W. Bush (by
                            way of Miles Nordin)