Re: "Get Involved" page for www.gnome.org

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> > * It shoudl be focused on users. We have the devel site for developer
> > outreach-- although this should obviously link to developer.gnome.org.
>
> Disagree, getting involved means everyone. It should be a primary source for
> potential *contributors* (coders or not). Worth getting this idea sorted
> before getting into specifics.

... because when someone says, "gee, I really love using GNOME, how can I
help out?" they want the entire question answered, not have to go looking
for different parts of it. :-) [ Same idea as the contacts pages linking to
each othere - get it all, but primary area of interest first. ]

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall