Re: GNOME Foundation on the web

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 20:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> It's essentially unmaintained, unless Tim asks someone to fix something up
> specifically. Having someone take a look over the site to report bugs would
> be great, but having someone prepared to maintain it would be great!

I've been wondering that same thing myself since I'm usually the one Tim
asks to update it lately. That whole site is just dying for the new
XSLT/XML/Pineapple re-write. It's duplicated static HTML all over the
place.

If anyone's interested, we could start the re-write, but still check in
static HTML until Jeff's Super-Mega-Absorbent build system is ready.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org