GNOME Foundation on the web

Hey there

I was writing the mail to announce the calendar for the elections and
then I thought it'd be better to first update the GNOME Foundation
Elections web pages. So I looked a bit at them and at the whole GNOME
Foundation website.

Some parts are not up-to-date and I was wondering who's responsible for
maintaining the pages. At the bottom of the pages, I can read: 'This
site is maintained by the GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections
Committee'. So does the membership committee have to do that ? It's not
a problem for me, it's just that I want to know. If so, I'll try to
update some things.

Btw, it would be a good thing to use the new foot logo, wouldn't it ?

Thanks

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.