Re: new gnome sites: internationalization support

<quote who="Aaron Schumacher">

> What is the plan for internationalization of the new gnome web sites?

Full internationalisation support, using familiar tools for the i18n team,
but not in 'version 1.0' of the new site. Whilst I'm personally disappointed
by that (because I *really* wanted it in), it's better to be pragmatic and
get the site up first.

    "And that's what it sounds like if you *download* it!" - John, They
                              Might Be Giants