new gnome sites: internationalization support

Note: I sent this once before I was subscribed to the list.  Then I
decided to subscribe.  I noticed that joakim helixcode com is listed as
administrator for the list... does this email address still work?
(Probably forwards to the new ximian address or something...)  Anyway,
this is what I wrote originally:

Hello!  A discussion came up recently at the gnome support forum
regarding non-english languages at gnome-related sites...  Figuring that
people on this list might not see the thread, I thought I'd link it and
ask you guys to comment...  What is the plan for internationalization of
the new gnome web sites?  Please see:

http://help.gnomedesktop.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24

Looking forward to some new gnome site goodness!

- Aaron Schumacher