Re: Webhacking Status

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="digitect mindspring com">
>
> > I've been trying to keep silent in the latest efforts thus far, but I'm
> > starting to get giggly with the latest progress. It's looking like the new
> > GNOME web site may actually become a reality!
>
> Heh. It's taken a while, hey?
>
> I'm going to be working on a lot of this stuff anyway, so it's guaranteed to
> happen, but it rocks to have everyone involved and hacking on the bits
> they're interested in.

Many people like me, came here months ago wanting to help on the new
gnome-web, but nobody here was able to write minimal specs for the site
needs. My thought is that if you want to see the web grow, say what to
do and give the right access to the developers. Discussing about
progress or implementation has no much sense for me when people doesn't
know about what we are speaking.

Just my point of view.

Tomas V.V.Cox