Re: cvs and stuff

<quote who="Gregory Leblanc">

> Absolutely!  It's the same as the old module.

Greg, the current module is called "gnomeweb-wml", and if we make a branch
on this badly named module, it will almost certainly will be an rm -rf * ;
cvs ci affair. :)

Perhaps it wouldn't be inappropriate to use a new module (as loathe as I am
to suggest this)?

> > I think it might be useful for us to have some kind of webpage - just a
> > page to say there is a web devel team, here's the cvs module, here's a
> > todo list, here's the mailing list, plus whatever else people think we
> > need.
>
> This could, and I think should, go under the projects section of
> developer.gnome.org.

Oh cool, I just replied to Paul's other email about doing this. As soon as I
can get the old wml working, I'll start checking in a section for us. Silly,
silly wml! Get thee to a nunnery!

    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris