Re: New Trove Software Map test version available

Oops. Forgot to copy the list.

On Sun, 2001-09-16 at 13:08, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:
> Do you have a time frame for when the Trove RSS feed will be
> available?
> I'd like to make sure that news.gnome.org (aka Gnotices) is capable of
> syndicating RSS feeds by then.

I guess I haven't put any priority on it yet, since I don't even have
access to set up the new software map yet.

However, I know that you need to get things set up on your end, so how
about if I promise to have it done sometime this week?

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org