Re: New Trove Software Map test version available

Looks very promising, thanks Steve.

Also a little feature request if I may :)
When doing the summaries we currently need to do the software news by
hand, any chance the new software map can generate XML in this format
for use by the Summary team?

Christian

<apps>

<app>
<name>gThumb</name>
<desc>Image viewer and browser.</desc>
</app>

<app>
<name>FileMenuApplet</name>
<desc>Applet which allows you to browse directories</desc>
</app>

<app>
<name>gnocl</name>
<desc>Tcl extension which implements gtk and gnome widgets.</desc>
</app>

<app>
<name>ghemical</name>
<desc>Molecular modelling software package</desc>
</app>

<app>
<name>Pan</name>
<desc>Newsreader, loosely based on Agent and Gravity</desc>
</app>
</apps>