Re: New Trove Software Map test version available

On Sun, 2001-09-16 at 03:33, Christian Schaller wrote:
> Looks very promising, thanks Steve.

Thanks!

> Also a little feature request if I may :)
> When doing the summaries we currently need to do the software news by
> hand, any chance the new software map can generate XML in this format
> for use by the Summary team?

Yep, this is definitely planned. This is the type of stuff that will be
exportable via RSS. What we can do is set up a special query that says
"show me all projects which have released new code since the last
Summary"...quite simple and it should make your life easier...I hope :)

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org