Enhancing Gnotices

Here is the list of things fixed to date:

 * preview posting

 * unmoderated posting bug

And here is the wish-list of things that are left:

 * Delayed publication

 * Excluding B-days from the front page

 * Incorporating the Trove RSS feed as a rightbox

 * User accounts, preferably integrated with Trove

 * Events sidebar, linking to an event calendar that
   people can submit items to

If there are any other suggestions as to missing functionality, let me
know.

Meantime, I'm going to continue to be fairly busy for a while with the
book I'm writing, so prioritizing the list is a good idea. The low
hanging fruit here is the Trove RSS feed and the B-day issue, in that
order. The other items are more difficult (in that they aren't tweaks,
but will require actual development/integration/coding), and I'd
reccomend putting them off until CMF/Swishdot is production ready
(timetable uncertain).

Any thoughts?

Michael Bernstein.