Re: Commit process

On Sun, 2001-07-29 at 06:13, michaeld senet com au wrote:
> My first (and only :-) change was also a trivial one (addition of gnome-weblist
> to the mailing list page).  I updated Changelog seperately and committed that.
> Perhaps someone else can inform us both! :-)

Well, I see you changes were made a few weeks or so ago and you still
seem to have enough fingers left to type. :)

Ok, I went back and updated the Changelog file as I didn't notice things
getting in there automagically. So does anyone know if people still
supply detailed CVS commit messages as well then?

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org