Bullets

I added some bullet graphics to the sidebar menu:
  http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/2-0-3-moz.html (Mozilla
version)
As you can see from these screenshots, they're easily "themable":

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/img/2-0-3-ss-folders-gnome.
png

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/img/2-0-3-ss-folders-apple.
png

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/img/2-0-3-ss-folders-window
s.png
They can be blank, too, if nobody likes them. :)

* These include Joshua's suggestion to pad them a bit more.
* The sidebar background has been warmed up just a touch so that it
leans red and works with the rest of the colors. (Boring color theory
stuff, but I'm thinking red would be a good color for GNOME to lean to
since it's a shade of the traditional brown, works well with most of our
existing art, is very marketable, and because KDE is blue.)
* Ditto on the foot.

Oh, one other thing: Opera 5 (the latest) on Windows doesn't handle GIF
transparency! (See:

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/img/2-0-1-ss-windows-opera-
5-12.png )

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]