Software Map preview 3 (hopefully final)

Get it while it's hot!

http://gnome.foxhut.org:81/softwaremap/list

I'm looking for an agreement that this is Good Enough (tm) to go out on
the website. Minor enhancements maybe, but bugs need to be found and
squashed.

I left the categories with 0 projects in them showing because until
projects can start editing their Trove settings, most things besides the
Topic view will be all empty.

I still have a little bit of cleanup to do on the project administrator
side of things and then test the user/project registration process
again, but that shouldn't take too long.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions so far. I think this is really
making this a nice solution.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org