Re: introduction

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 01:06:37AM +0900, Thomas O'Dowd wrote:

> So first question - Am I in the right mail list?

Yes.

> Another question - I've been surfing the archives to find out how decisions
> are made around here, but couldn't really find out quickly. Excuse my
> ignorance but are there project leaders as such? The reason that I ask
> this is that over the last couple of months the new web pages have been
> discussed with even designs laid out and some code written, but most people
> seem to be just waiting for guidance or some joint decision.

That would probably be me, although most of the time, you probably couldn't
tell. We like to reach consensus, even though it might take a little longer
that way.

--
   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer