Re: Gnome Website in Bugzilla

<quote who="Joakim Ziegler">

> Given that I think you can reassign bugs between components (right?)

Yes, you can even reassign to different products! (Which would be useful if
we went down the separate websites / products route.)

> I'd like to see some components like the ones you describe, and others
> like "Templates", "Content", "Images" and so on, so we can reassign this
> in a useful manner and track it (as well as savvy users being able to
> assign directly to the corrent component).

Oh, yes! Definitely. I wrote a good list of component ideas at one stage,
but managed to write it on one of those magically disappearing bits of
paper. I'll add them to the conversation if I find it...

> Otherwise, an excellent idea, and one that's doubtless going to be very
> useful to track the project, assign tasks, and generally keep things in
> order.

One of Telsa's of course, but she roped me into doing it. I'm going to write
an expose of the Gnome Project one of these days, "The Real Gnome: Hobbit
Behind The Wheel".

;) - Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

       "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told "I love
    you," when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not
        remember? GOOD MORNING!!!!" - Andre Hedrick, Linux ATA Dude