Re: New set of comps.

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 02:55:39PM -0500, Ryan Muldoon wrote:
> The new comp is good.  My quick comments on the look:
> 1. the red divider should be dark red or maroon
> 2. it would be enhanced by icons for sections or quick links
> 3. I would rather move forward than quibble about my above two points

> I have other comments about the text, but that is an implementation
> detail.

> So here's my suggestion:
> 1. Someone make an HTML version of this

I can do this during the weekend, probably.

> 2. We make sure the structure stuff I proposed a while ago makes sense,
> and go with it

Could you repost that, preferably after a quick review to see if you've
changed your mind on anything, etc.?

> With these three, it should be trivial to make php templates for the
> site and subsections.

Yes, very true. I'll volunteer to do the templates too, once we have consensus.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer